Leanne Barker Driving School offers competitively priced high quality driving lessons – with discount driving lessons available by bulk buying your driving lessons.
Leanne doesn’t do cheap driving lessons where you don’t get a full hour, or have an unqualified driving instructor, or share lessons with other learners.
Leanne firmly believes that learning to drive is a life skill. Most people people will learn to drive at a young age (from 17 years old) which means that after they pass their test they are likely to be driving for over 60 years. Therefore its essential that learners don’t just scrape through their driving test, but they develop the skills and knowledge to be a safe and courteous driver for years to come.
Learning to drive isn’t something you should try to rush, or do on the cheap.
WARNING – Beware of cheap or low cost driving lesson offers – You get what you pay for!
If you’re looking for a guarantee of passing within a certain number of lessons, passing within a week or other short time period, for free lessons if you fail your test driving test – then you won’t find it here – if you’ve seen it offered elsewhere I strongly recommend you read the small print as you might find these offers aren’t what you thought they were.
Driving Lesson Block Booking Offer
Discounts are offered for pupils who pay in advance for a block booking of 5 or 10 driving lessons. Learners can safe money on their driving lessons, but you don’t need to book them all at once – you take them when you want them. Typically, most learners will have one or two regular lesson slots each week.
Other Driving Lesson Offers
- FREE Pupil starter pack packed with useful information about your driving lessons and learning to drive with Leanne Barker Driving School
- FREE handouts as topics are covered during your driving lessons
- Get 10% off standard Pass Plus rates if you commence your Pass Plus within 6 weeks of passing your practical driving test
Driving Lesson Gift Vouchers
- Vouchers are available for any number of driving lessons
- You can use driving lesson vouchers in conjunction with the block booking offer (many people like to give a 17 year old a help with their driving lessons by giving them the gift of their first 5 or 10 lessons)
- Voucher packs include a physical gift voucher and copy of the highway code book, ideal for inclusion in birthday cards.
- Surprise birthday driving lessons.
Contact Your Driving Instructor
Call Leanne Barker Driving School to book your driving lessons now in Cleckheaton, Heckmondwike, Batley, Birkenshaw, Drighlington, Pudsey and Bradford.
via Facebook Messenger here
call or text – 07739 38 93 67
email – email@example.com
Car Insurance for Learner Drivers and Young Drivers
The below companies offer car insurance policies which allow you to practice driving in another car (e.g. your parents) in additional to your driving lessons. They also offer insurance when you pass your test and look to insure your first car.